The TMP36GZ is an easy to use temperature sensor; output voltage is linearly proportional to temperature. The TMP36 do not require any external calibration to provide typical accuracies of ±1°C at +25°C and ±2°C over the −40°C to +125°C temperature range.
- voltage input: 2.7 V to 5 V
- operating temperature: −40°C to +125°C
- 1x temperature sensor
TMP36GZ Temperature Sensor
- The TMP36GZ temperature sensor is an easy to use analogic component for temperature ranging from -40°C to 125°C; output voltage is linearly proportional to temperature. No calibration required.
- Availability: 44 (Canada)
- $ US1.50 USD 250.00 Left For Free Shipping
- 5 or more $ US1.00
- 10 or more $ US0.90