Terms & Conditions
We provide you many shipping options when you checkout; some of them are cheaper but do not include any tracking number. This is very unusual that an order that is not tracked is lost or does not arrive at destination. However, if it happens, we have no way to track your order and we do not assume any responsibility on your order. However, we can provide you, at your request, the proof of purchase from the shipping carrier. For any other tracked delivery, you order tracking number will be available in your order history within 24 hours.
When Paypal is used for payment, you can specify a shipping address for the good you want to receive. Please note that we may refuse to ship your order at the address you have specified on Diigiit Robotics website if this information is not consistent with Paypal confirmed address.
Security of your information
Visa and MasterCard credit card payment is done with Paypal. Paypal is probably the most trusted and used company to pay online. When you are purchasing from Diigiit Robotics, in no time we keep any information related to your credit card. Paypal is the only entity that keep this information.
You can pay your order by bank transfer. Please notice that your order will be shipped only once we have received the money. Fees of 15$ are applicable.
Low order Fee
Orders under 15$ USD are subject to a 4.00$ USD handling fee.
Quote and Pro forma invoice
Your business or institution may require you to have a quote also called pro forma invoice before you can purchase. If this is the case please follow these steps:
- register an account on Diigiit website
- if you have a EU VAT exemption and you are not a french business, please see next paragraph too
- place your order using wire transfer as payment mode
- contact us at email@example.com to have the pro forma invoice based on your order
If you want to place a very large order, please contact us by email first. Order corresponding to the quote are deleted after 1 month if no payment is received.
European Business VAT Exemption (beside France)
Some businesses, institutions or individuals located inside the European Union can have a VAT exemption. Please proceed that way to have a tax exemption:
- register an account on Diigiit website here. Specify your business name and address
- contact Diigiit at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us your VAT Number and email used for registration
- once we have validated and setup your account, you are ready to place an order or get your pro forma invoice.