The TinkerKit Mega Sensor Shield V2 can be stacked on an Arduino Mega or Mega 2560 or Mega ADK. It is not compatible with Arduino Due. Once in place, you will be able to hook up TinkerKit sensors and actuators module without soldering. This is like a plug and play shield for TinkerKit modules. It has 22 standard TinkerKit 3 pin connectors.
- 10 labeled I0 through I9 are Analog Inputs.
- 6 labeled O0 through O5 are Analog Outputs connected to the PWM capable outputs of the Arduino Board (it is possible to change these to Digital Inputs, in which case they will report either HIGH or LOW, but nothing in between).
- 6 labeled IO (D13, D12, D8, D7, D4, D2) are Input / Output pins capable of PWM, digitalRead and digitalWrite. They correspond to Digital 13, 12, 8, 7, 4, 2.
Like any other Tinkerkit module, a green LED signals that the board is correctly powered.
The 4pin TWI socket allows communication to any device supporting the I2C protocol (you need to use the Wire library on your Arduino). 5V and Ground are provided in this socket.
The 4pin SERIAL socket allows the board to communicate with other devices that support serial communication. 5V and Ground are provided in this socket.
- 1x Tinkerkit shield
TinkerKit Mega Sensor Shield V2
- TinkerKit Mega Sensor Shield V2
- $ US14.40 USD 200.00 Left For Free Shipping