The Pololu GP2Y0D805Z0F distance sensor with carrier is an easy way to use the small distance Sharp GP2Y0D805Z0F sensor (sensing distance between 0.5 cm and 5 cm) with a standard 2.54 mm pitch project. This digital distance sensor is ideal for robotic project that require non-contact and close-proximity object detection that provides an alternative to shorter-range LED phototransistor reflectance pairs and longer-range but slower sensors like the GP2Y0A21YK0F analog distance sensor.
This sensor will only tell you whether you have an obstacle or not within the sensing distance, not the distance itself. A low power output, Vo, indicates that the sensor is detecting an obstacle. You can also easily validate object detection with a LED on the IC.
- distance: between 0.5 cm and 5 cm
- pitch: 2.54 mm
- 1x Sharp sensor with carrier
- 1x 1x3 header
- 1x 1x3 right-angle header
|Dimensions L x W x H||2.16cm x 0.89cm x 1.04 cm|
Pololu GP2Y0D805Z0F Digital Distance Sensor 5 cm with carrier
- The GP2Y0D805Z0F is a short digital distance sensor that can detect an object in a distance ranging from 0.5 cm to 5 cm.
- Availability: 1 (Canada)
- $ US5.95 USD 250.00 Left For Free Shipping