The mini pushbutton is a small and cheap single pole single through switch (SPST) that can be soldered on a PCB. Usually used as a reset button, this push button closes a circuit when you press on it. It is rated at 50mA. By default, it is not breadboard friendly but its legs are flexible enough to be twisted to fit on a breadboard.
This switch has four connections A, B, C and D. A and D are connected together and B and C are also connected together. When the switch is pushed, all connections (A,B,C,D) are connected together. You can use a multimeter in continuity mode to see what pin are connected together.
- small size switch (6mm x 6mm)
- snap-in type switch
- perfect to be soldered on a board
- can be used as a reset switch
- input voltage: min. 1 V max. 12 V
- input current: min. 10 uA max. 50 mA
- operating temperature: −25°C to +70°C
- travel: 0.25 mm
- number of pin: 4
- 1x push button
|Dimensions L x W x H||6 mm x 6 mm x 7 mm|
|Input Current||50 mA|
Mini Push Button Switch 4-pin
- The Mini Pushbutton Switch can be used anywhere both soldered on a PCB or with a standard breadboard. They are often used as reset button and are rated at up to 50 mA.
- Availability: 839 (Canada)
- $ US0.30 USD 250.00 Left For Free Shipping
- 10 or more $ US0.25
- 100 or more $ US0.20