The Adafruit 3-axis gyroscope is based on the latest technology from STMicro, e.g. the L3GD20H chip. It has 3 axis of sensing with ±250, ±500, or ±2000 degree-per-second scale for a large range of sensitivity. The chip supports both I2C and SPI interface. This board is equipped with a voltage regulator so that you can easily use a 5 V power source.
- Adafruit product ID: 1032
- input current: 3.3 V and 5 V
- support I2C and SPI interface
- 4x mounting 2.1 mm holes
- 1x gyroscope board
- 1x 1x16 2.54 mm male headers
|Dimensions L x W x H||30.65 mm x 19.11 mm x 3 mm|
Adafruit 3-axis Gyroscope L3GD20H
- Adafruit Industries
- Detect twisting and turning motion with this Adafruit 3-axis gyroscope based on latest L3GD20H chip from STMicro.
- Availability: 3 (Canada)
- $ US12.50 $ US9.50 USD 250.00 Left For Free Shipping