The eSun ABS+ is a high quality filament for 3D printer. We have been using many plastic filament so far but are now using exclusively eSun ABS+ filament. eSun ABS+ filament has very limited warping as compared to regular ABS filament but on the other hand does not support sandblasting. It works very well with Lulzbot printer that we are using but is compatible with Makerbot, RepRap and many other printer than are using 3 mm filaments. If eSun ABS+ adhere to much to the PEI sheet, you may have to apply some bed surface treatment.
- diameter: 3 mm
- 1kg spool
- low warping (less than 1% as compared to 8% for regular ABS)
- no sandblasting
- better scratch resistance
- print temperature: 220-260 ℃
- first layer temperature: 235 ℃
- print base: ABS/Acrylic
- suitable for Makerbot, Up, RepRap, Cubify, Lulzbot, etc...
- 1kg spool
eSun Filament 3mm ABS+
- The eSun ABS+ is a high quality 3D printer ABS filament with a low warping (less than 1% as compared to 8% for regular ABS). This product is sold by roll of 1 kg of 3 mm diameter filament.
- Availability: 16 (Canada)
- $ US32.00 USD 200.00 Left For Free Shipping