The Raspberry Pi NoIR (No Infrared) Camera Module is a custom designed add-on for Raspberry Pi that does not have an 'IR cut filter' installed. Like the regular Pi camera, it attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data.
- small board size: 25mm x 20mm x 9mm
- 5MP (2592×1944 pixels) Omnivision 5647 sensor in a fixed focus module
- support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video record
- 1x camera
- Raspberry Pi 1, 2 or 3
|Dimensions L x W x H||25 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm|
Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Board
- Raspberry Pi
- The Raspberry Pi NoIR camera is a cam for Raspberry Pi to use in low light environment.
- Availability: 2 (Canada)
- $ US32.80 $ US14.00 USD 250.00 Left For Free Shipping