The S7V8F3 switching step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces a fixed 3.3 V output from input voltages between 2.7 V and 11.8 V. Its ability to convert both higher and lower input voltages makes it useful for applications where the power supply voltage can vary greatly, as with batteries that start above but discharge below the regulated voltage. The compact size module has a typical efficiency of over 90% and can deliver 500 mA to 1 A across most of the input voltage range. Please notice that this voltage regulator does not have any reverse voltage protection.
This product can get enough hot to burn you under normal operation. Please take care not to handle it while it is running.
- type: SMPS (switched-mode power supply)
- input voltage: 2.7 to 11.8 V
- output voltage: 3.3 V
- continuous output current: 500 mA to 1 A
- integrated over-temperature and short-circuit protection
- no reverse voltage protection
- pin spacing: 2.54 mm
- 1x voltage regulator
- 1x 4x1 straight male header strip
- 1x 4x1 right-angle male header strip
|Dimensions L x W x H||16.5 mm x 11.4 mm x 2.54 mm|
Pololu Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S7V8F3
- The Pololu Step-Up/Step-Down voltage regulator S7V8F3 regulates the output voltage to a stable 3.3V.
- Availability: 4 (Canada)
- $ US5.95 USD 200.00 Left For Free Shipping
- 5 or more $ US5.75
- 10 or more $ US5.55
- 25 or more $ US5.00