The Pololu D24V5F2 step-down voltage regulator takes an input voltage between 3 V and 36 V and reduces it to 2.5 V for a maximum current of 500 mA. The typical efficiency of the regulator is between 80% and 90%.
- type: step-down
- input voltage: between 3 V and 36 V
- output voltage: 2.5 V
- output current: max. 500 mA
- 1x voltage regulator
- 1x straight 1x4 header
- 1x right-angle 1x4 header
Pololu Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5F2
- This buck converter reduces an input voltage ranging from 3 V to 36 V to a stable 2.5 V, 500 mA with an efficiency higher than 80%.
- Availability: 4 (Canada)
- $ US4.95 USD 200.00 Left For Free Shipping
- 5 or more $ US4.25
- 25 or more $ US3.75