The Odroid-XU4Q is an updated version of the Odroid-XU4 with a passive heat sink instead of the active fan. By implementing eMMC 5.0, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet interface, the Odroid-XU4Q offers impressive data transfer capacity for such a small form factor. The Odroid-XU4Q can run Android and various Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, ArchLinux, Fedora, Debian and OpenELEC.
- Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex™-A15 2Ghz and Cortex™-A7 Octa core CPUs
- Mali-T628 MP6(OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.1 Full profile)
- 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM PoP stacked
- eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage
- 2 x USB 3.0 Host, 1 x USB 2.0 Host
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- HDMI 1.4a for display
- 1x ODROID-XU4Q computer
|Dimensions L x W x H||82 mm x 58 mm x 22 mm|
Odroid-XU4Q Single-Board Computer
- The Odroid-XU4Q based on Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex Octa core CPU is one of the most, if not the most powerful small computer for the price on the market. The Q stands for quiet; it has pretty much the same performance as the Odroid-XU4 but is more quiet.
- Availability: 10 (Canada)
- $ US55.00 USD 250.00 Left For Free Shipping