All the native GPIO pins on the XU4 operate at 1.8V. However, many devices support only 3.3V or 5V. This level shifter board contains 3 x TSX0108E bi-directional level shifter ICs. The 30-pin and 12-pin GPIO ports on the XU4 are converted to the more common 0.1inch (2.54mm) pitch 40-pin header. All the signals can be level shifted to 3.3V or 5V. You can choose the voltage with a small hardware slide switch on the board. The 40-pin header pin map is compatible with the ODROID-C1 and Raspberry Pi/Pi 2. Hardkernel are working on the WiringPi compatible libraries to simplify development.
- 1x Odroid-XU4 Shifter shield
- 4x 19mm PCB spacer (Metal)
- 8x 10mm PCB spacer (Plastic)
Odroid-XU4 Shifter Shield
- Easiest way to convert Odroid-XU4 GPIO to an 2.54 mm Odroid-C1 or Raspberry PI compatible GPIO.
- $ US26.00 USD 250.00 Left For Free Shipping