The Fingertech Robotics Cobra Mini Sumo Wheels are top-quality competition wheels. The fiberglass-infused nylon hubs are designed with a ring of captive holes for locking the tire in place. Tire is composed of Shore A20 polyurethane makes these the highest traction wheels you can buy. The wheel is designed to envelop a 16 mm gearbox. Perfect where length is a concern (two Gold Spark motors with these wheels will fit into the 10cm width limit of minisumo events). An extra-long setscrew allows you to easily tighten the wheels onto a 3 mm motor shaft. Setscrew is accessed through tire (don't forget your 0.050" hex wrench)
Please make sure to select the tire color we have in stock!
Tip: Clean the tires with alcohol wipes before each match for optimal traction.
- hub material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- tire material: Shore A20 polyurethane, professionally vacuum-degassed
- diameter: 2.86 cm
- width: 2.16 cm
- inner diameter: 1.76 cm
- shaft bore: 3 mm
- 2x sumo wheel
Fingertech Robotics Mini Sumo Wheel Pair
- Fingertech Robotics
- The competition quality Fingertech Robotics Mini Sumo wheels are high traction wheels made of A20 polyurethane.
- Availability: 22 (Canada)
- $ US15.00 $ US10.00 USD 200.00 Left For Free Shipping
- 2 or more $ US13.00
- 4 or more $ US11.00