This rocker switch is a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) rocker switch that makes a great high quality on/off power switch. Two plastic side clips let you mount the switch on a panel or a custom made box. It can also be used in a prototype.
As any SPDT switch, it's equipped with 3 poles: one pin common and two pins connected to the common pin. This let you choose between two distinct circuits.
- rated for 10A at 125 VAC
- rated for 6A at 250 VAC
- front size: 21 mm x 15 mm
- panel hole required: 18 mm x 12 mm
- 1x switch
|Dimensions L x W x H||20 mm x 14 mm x 25 mm (including legs)|
Rocker Switch On/Off Position
- This on/off rocker switch rocks as you press on it. It can be mounted permanently on a panel or used for prototyping.
- Availability: 62 (Canada)
- $ US0.60 USD 200.00 Left For Free Shipping
- 5 or more $ US0.55
- 10 or more $ US0.50
- 25 or more $ US0.45