Diigiit Robotics uses Canada Post (in Canada) and La Poste (in France) to ship its parcels. Canada Post and La Poste are part of EMS (Express Mail Service) so your parcel will be delivered with your local mail carrier (for instance USPS in the United States). By experience, we have seen that EMS delivers parcels in the same time as UPS or FedEx for a fraction of the price.
How much does it costs?
We offer Expedited and Xpresspost shipping for Canada and United States and Lettre Suivi or Colissimo inside Europe. You can also select pick up from store if your are living in the greater Montreal. For exact rates, add an item in your cart and inside the shopping cart page, fill the "Estimate Tax & Shipping" section.
For orders outside of Canada or European Union, you may have to pay custom, taxes and handling fees upon delivery. Since these fees vary from country to country, we are not able to evaluate them. If you refuse to pay for those fees, make sure the parcel will be returned back to us. Once we will receive it, we will refund for your products (minus shipping fees and other fees involved in the return process). If you are not sure or want to have additional information on custom fees, please contact the custom department of your country.
How fast do we ship?
We try to process your order within 48 hours whenever possible. Please notice that we have different stock for France and Canada.
Where is your tracking number?
It is highly recommended to register an account before you checkout out so that you can have access to your tracking number in your order history. We offer a tracking number for the following countries:
- Canada (since 2013)
- United States (since 2014)
- European countries (2015)
You will get a tracking number as soon as the order has been shipped but not while it is in processing or verified mode.
How long does it takes to receive your parcel?
Your are living in Canada (shipped from Canada)
- Canada Post Expedited: between 1 business day (Montreal) and 5 business days (Vancouver)
- Canada Post XpressPost: between 1 business day (Montreal) and 2 business days (Vancouver)
Your are living in the United States (shipped from Canada)
- USPS tracked: between 2 days (Vermont) and 6 business days (California)
- USPS XpressPost: between 1 day (Vermont) and 3 business days (California)
Your are living in France (shipped from France)
- Lettre Suivi: between 2 days and 4 days
- Colissimo: 2 days
Your are living in Europe (shipped from France)
- Lettre Suivi: between 1 week and 2 weeks
- Colissimo: around 1 week
We may sometimes ship your order in two parcels. We strongly recommend that you register an account before completing your purchase as we are going to update your order history with important information about your delivery. Depending on your order amount, we may upgrade you to a faster delivery method.
Please notice that we are working hard to provide the best possible delivery service and we are adjusting our delivery structure as Diigiit is quickly growing.
If you really want to know, please send us an email.
You can also consult www.diigiit.com and place your mouse over the map to have a good idea of our standard delivery time.
- Processing: order is registered in our system. Order has been paid by customer if processed thru Paypal or credit card.
- Retrieved from store: this status is for local customer only. Customer picked up its order.
- On Hold: usually when order contains pre-order items. Items are not in stock when order is received. Status will change as soon as we receive items for Processing or Verified.
- Verified: we have verified miscellaneous information including the fact that we have or we will have the product in stock soon in a specific warehouse. If one or more item was not available in a specific location (Canada or France) when you have placed your order we need to move then from one location to another. Transfer can take a couple of days.
- Ready: package is done but not shipped yet
- Shipped: package is in the post office
- Complete: package fully processed on our side