This Adafruit breakout board is based on smart Bosch BNO055 sensor chip. Rather than using multiple data from an accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer to find out the orientation, this chip integrates all these features and process data using a powerful ARM Cortex-M0 processor.
- absolute orientation (Euler Vector, 100Hz) Three axis orientation data based on a 360° sphere
- absolute orientation (Quaterion, 100Hz) Four point quaternion output for more accurate data manipulation
- angular velocity vector (100Hz) Three axis of 'rotation speed' in rad/s
- acceleration vector (100Hz) Three axis of acceleration (gravity + linear motion) in m/s^2
- magnetic field strength Vector (20Hz) Three axis of magnetic field sensing in micro Tesla (uT)
- linear acceleration vector (100Hz) Three axis of linear acceleration data (acceleration minus gravity) in m/s^2
- gravity vector (100Hz) Three axis of gravitational acceleration (minus any movement) in m/s^2
- temperature (1Hz) Ambient temperature in degrees celsius
- 1x breakout board
- 1x 1x16 headers
|Dimensions L x W x H||20mm x 27mm x 4mm|
Adafruit 9-DOF BNO055 Absolute Orientation IMU Fusion Breakout
- Adafruit Industries
- The Adafruit 9-DOF BNO055 IMU is based on the Bosch chipset that process acceleration and orientation together using the powerful ARM Cortex-M0 processor.
- $ US34.95 $ US32.95 USD 200.00 Left For Free Shipping