This NEMA 23 stepper motor can be used as an unipolar or bipolar stepping motor. It has a 200 steps/rev. (1.8° step angle). The motor has six color-coded wires terminated with bare leads that allow it to be controlled by both unipolar and bipolar stepper motor drivers. When used with a unipolar stepper motor driver, all six leads are used. When used with a bipolar stepper motor driver, the center-tap yellow and white wires can be left disconnected (the red-blue pair gives access to one coil and the black-green pair gives access to the other coil). We recommend using it as a bipolar stepper motor.
- type: NEMA 23 unipolar/bipolar
- model: SOYO SY57STH76-2006A or SY57STH76-1006A or SY57STH76-2804A
- steps/revolutions: 200
- shaft diameter: 6.35 mm “D”
- step angle: 1.8°
- input voltage: select option
- input current: select option
- torque: 14 kg.cm for 8.6 V and 4.5 V models and 19 kg.cm for 3.2 V model
- 1x stepper motor
|Dimensions L x W x H||56.4 mm x 56.4 mm x 76 mm|
Stepper motor - NEMA 23, 57²x76mm
- The Soyo SY57STH76 NEMA 23 is a large size (57²x76) 200 steps/rev. (unipolar/bipolar) stepper motor with a high torque ranging from 14kg-cm to 19kg-cm.
- $ US49.95 $ US20.00 USD 250.00 Left For Free Shipping