Clearance sale. Special price!
This small stepper motor (28mm square) of 200 steps/revolution (i.e. a 1.8° step angle) has a weight of 110g. It uses 3.8V at 670mA to create a torque of 600 g-cm. The 5 mm diameter D-shaft has been flattened by 0.5mm. The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: black and green connect to one coil; red and blue connect to the other. It can be controlled by a pair of suitable H-bridges (one for each coil), but we recommend using a bipolar stepper motor driver.
- size: 28 mm square x 32 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 11)
- model: SOYO SY28STH32-0674A
- weight: 110 g
- shaft diameter: 5 mm “D”
- steps per revolution: 200
- current rating: 670 mA per coil
- voltage rating: 3.8 V
- resistance: 6.5 Ohm per coil
- holding torque: 600 g-cm (8.3 oz-in)
- inductance: 4.2 mH per coil
- lead length: 30cm
- 1x stepper motor
|Dimensions L x W x H||28 mm x 28 mm x 32 mm|
|Input Current||670 mA|
|Input Voltage (Recommended)||3.8 V|
Stepper Motor NEMA 11 - 200 steps 28²x32mm bipolar
- The Soyo SY28STH32-0674A NEMA 11 is a small size (28²x32) 200 steps/rev. stepper motor with a holding torque of 600 g-cm at 3.8V@670mA.
- Availability: 14 (Canada)
- $ US15.95 $ US8.00 USD 250.00 Left For Free Shipping