This NEMA 17 size stepper motor manufactured by SOYO has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Frame size of this NEMA 17 is 42 mm x 42 mm while frame length vary according to selected option as well as holding torque (from 3.2 kg-cm at 4V@1200mA for 48 mm length up to 3.7 kg-cm for 38 mm length).
Options (Frame Length)
Please select one of the three possible frame length. Option is not available when stepper motor is not in stock.
|Option: frame length||Model||Holding Torque||Voltage||Current|
|38 mm||SY42STH38-1684A||3.7 kg-cm||2.8 V||1680 mA|
|48 mm||SY42STH47-1206A||3.2 kg-cm||4 V||1200 mA|
This motor is equipped with a 5 mm D-shape shaft (flattened by 0.5 mm) that you can use to safely tight a 5 mm bore size pulley or hub. Please notice that our 5 mm GT2 pulley must be slightly adjusted with a file to fit on this shaft. Shaft length is 24 mm.
- type: NEMA 17 bipolar
- model: SOYO SY42STHx
- steps/revolutions: 200
- shaft diameter: 5 mm “D”
- step angle: 1.8°
- lead size: 30 cm
- number of leads: 4 (26 AWG)
- mounting holes: 4x M3 screw holes with 26 mm spacing
The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: black and green connect to one coil; red and blue connect to the other. It can be controlled by a pair of suitable H-bridges (one for each coil), but we recommend using a bipolar stepper motor driver.
- 1x stepper motor
|Dimensions L x W x H||42.3 mm x 42 mm x (38 - 48) mm|
|Weight||285 g to 350 g|
Soyo stepper motor - NEMA 17, 42² mm
- This Soyo NEMA 17 is a bipolar stepper motor with a step resolution of 1.8° angle (200 steps/revolution). Frame size is 42mm x 42 mm for a length between 38 mm and 48 mm according to option. Holding torque vary from 3.7 kg-cm to 3.2 kg-cm.
- Availability: 24 (Canada)
- $ US16.95 USD 200.00 Left For Free Shipping
- 5 or more $ US16.75
- 10 or more $ US16.55
- 25 or more $ US16.00